Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Porter Family

Our friends Brian and Anna recently added a new member to their family- a little boy named Jackson! His big sister Payton is so funny and super cute. I had a ton of fun running around with her, she's pretty quick! They are such a beautiful family...and their dog is awesome :o)



Jack was getting ready to eat when I got there so Payton showed me her room and her cool princess makeup table, then we played outside for a while.





Is that not the cutest pedicure ever? It even matches her shoes!






Then Jack was ready for me! He is so, so, so cute!! He was really good and very patient...








We couldn't leave Vito out! I told you he was awesome :o)

Then Payton showed me how to be a cowgirl. She was very good at riding her horse!





Thanks Porter family! I had a blast- can't wait to do it again!

No comments: