Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Goodbye blog

This is the end, my only friend...the end.

I've decided to close Jagged Diary down for good. I just can't keep up with the two blogs, especially since they both are on Blogger and I have problems all the time posting so 1 is better than 2 in this case! I have a lot I want to share but I never have the time to post here so I'm combining my personal and photo blog into one! My goal is to make the "new" blog fun and exciting and to post a lot more. I promise to post fun things like new favorite websites, cool new artists (musical and otherwise), pictures of my family and of clients, and maybe if the mood hits me right, some hot topics in the news! I will also be offering photography specials and maybe doing some fun giveaways in the future!!

So to all my lovely followers out there, please change your bookmarks to http://sarahmaxeyphotography.blogspot.com/


Catch you on the flip side!