Tuesday, September 30, 2008

2 Years

Todd and I have been married two years today! I can't believe it, seems like just yesterday I was obsessing over linen colors, wedding favors and DJ options. Now, two years later, we are happily married and have a beautiful son. Time flies.

Let's take a trip down memory lane, shall we? Here's a few of my favorite moments from the day. Enjoy!
(all photos by EpagaFoto)


Getting ready with my girls.

Seeing each other for the first time. I could NOT stop laughing!

Getting ready to walk down the aisle. I'm smiling so I don't throw up...


We're married!! (Still laughing)







My super cute nephews.



First Dance to The Luckiest by Ben Folds

I loved my centerpieces!



This is my mom and dad. I love the look on my dad's face!

They have been married for 36 years! If I can be half the parents they are, I will be happy.

Happy 2 Year Anniversary, Toddy!! Love you!










1 comment:

Leslie said...

All those smiles from the girl who didn't let the wedding dress fiasco phase her one bit :) You rock.