Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Slim-Fast


I'm not a good breakfast eater. Usually if I do eat breakfast it's a fatty, greasy something I pick up at McDonald's on the way to work, which is niether good for my waistline nor my bank account. So yesterday I decided to pick up a 6 pack of Slim-Fast, the Milk Chocolate flavor. It's packed full of vitamins and protien, 99% fat free and only 220 calories! It even smells like Coco Puffs (and who doesn't love Coco Puffs?). I need to shed the last of my baby weight anyway so this will get me off to a good start.

What I assume will taste like a chocolate shake actually taste like plastic... chocolate plastic. It's pretty vile. BUT, if it will help me lose this squishy belly I will just gave to deal. I'm supposed to have one for breakfast then a healthy snack, one for lunch, then another healthy snack and a sensible dinner (I'm pretty sure their idea of "sensible" is much different than my idea of "sensible").

Hypothetically speaking, if I drink Slim-Fast shakes three times a day with two snacks in between and zero meals...how much weight can I lose in the shortest amount of time? Assuming I would have fruit as snacks, and drink lots of water...let's see...add the 2, carry the one...I would only be consuming about 900 calories a day!!! The pounds would FLY off! One can live on 900 calories a day, right?

I mean, hypothetically speaking of course...

No comments: