Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November 4, 2008

Today will be one for the history books as we elect either the first African American President or the first woman Vice President into the White House! Can you believe it? I never, ever thought I would see this day in my lifetime- I underestimate the American people sometimes. Let's just hope we can pull it together and make the right choice ion this election.

So if you've voted- congratulations! If not, get out there and cast your ballot. If there is a line, deal with it. Men and women die every day so that we have the right to vote. Consider it a privilege. Vote, vote, vote!! (Unless you are voting for McCain, then you can just stay home! ) I kid, I kid....

This time tomorrow we will have a new President (hopefully- I'm praying for very few snags)!

No comments: