Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Plaza Lights

So last Saturday I went with Digital Labrador to a "photo safari" on the Plaza. In my 10 years in KC, I have never really taken pictures of the lights so I thought this would be a fun learning experience. There were a couple pros stationed around the Plaza with fun equipment to use and tips/tricks to share. They had a Canon 5D Mark II that was amazing! I didn't use it but I saw some of the images it was producing and it's truly a fabulous piece of equipment. If I had an extra $2700 laying around I would buy one.

It was FREEZING that night but I managed to hang in there and shoot for 3 hours straight. It was hard to shoot with numb fingers but I got a few shots I was happy with. I was hand holding everything because I couldn't find my tripod- which was fine because I hate lugging that huge thing around anyway.

My favorites:

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

1 comment:

The Hartzogs said...

Especially love the last shot of the trees. Beautiful.