Monday, January 5, 2009

Good morning, son...

The other morning I heard Jake softly talking to himself in his crib as he was waking up. I had just woken up, too, so I lay there listening to him and smiling to myself. Finally I went in to get him and the sunlight streaming through the curtains into his room was so pretty! I wasn't able to capture it exactly but I tried to get close. My kid has unfortunately inherited my hair, which is fine and thin, so he has Fraggle hair right now. I think it fits him perfect though...my sweet little man.

My beautiful son, patiently waiting in his crib for me to bring in a bottle for him:

"there you are, mama! I'm starving!"










"whatcha got in your hand, mom? Is that a bottle I see?"




"well...can I have now it or what?"


"aahhhh...nothing like a bottle first thing in the morning...."



4 comments:

Katie said...

SOOOOOO Cute! :) My child never just sits in his crib and waits! Jealous! You have such a sweet boy!

Becky said...

He is so cute! Also, your pics are amazing! You are doing such a great job at photography.

Michelle said...

You are so great at this! Wow, I'm impressed. :)

It doesn't hurt that you have such a cute subject. :)

allsmilesinkc said...

Nice captions.