Friday, January 16, 2009

The 6th Picture

I saw this on a random blog that I read and thought it would be fun to start here.


Go to your documents folder (or wherever you store your photos) and go to your 6th picture folder, then go to the 6th picture in that folder and post it on your blog. Tell a story about it.




This is our dog Simon. He's a 2 year old mutt (boxer, dane, pit mix?) and about 180lbs. I was in the backyard taking some pictures of Jake and Simon was running around with a huge stick in his mouth so I tried getting some shots of him with it. However, I just wasn't fast enough and kept missing him. He has the energy of a 6 month old puppy :o) So even though I didn't get the shot I was going for, this one is kind of cool.

tagging:

1. Blog Soup

2. Kentiga

3. Cast Sugar



EDIT:
Ok, my dog does not weigh 180lbs!! That is supposed to say 80 lbs. Sorry! Thanks Todd for bringing that to my attention.

No comments: