Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baby Jayson

My friend Julie and her husband Mike are celebrating the arrival of their beautiful son Jayson! They were kind enough to let me come see them at the hospital where I was able to get some shots of this little cutie. He was such a good boy, although he didn't appreciate mom and dad waking him up to put clothes on him :o) Mike and Julie are the cutest couple ever. This girl looked AMAZING right after she gave birth- RIGHT after! I don't know why I'm was surprised, she looks great all the time!



So back to Jayson...isn't he sweet?
























Funky toe!









Congrats guys!! You make beautiful babies!



2 comments:

Nemmie said...

Great pictures! I love his little funky toe :)

Julie said...

I could just stare at these forever!!! Thank you so much for visiting & taking pictures.