Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Year In Review- kind of.

Every month since Jake was born we took a picture of him in the same spot so we could watch the age progression. Like this:



















Missing 7...









Missing 9...so annoyed with myself.







...which brings us to Month 12. This was a challenge! Jake would not sit still long enough for me to take the picture. He was WIRED! We had just gotten home from Build-A-Bear.

I'm pretty sure Monkey slipped Jake some sugar on the way home that night...

(He pulled down all the art that was hanging from the clips in the background,

that's why it looks weird)






"Hey! What's he doing here?!?"


"Not cool, man. Not. cool."

After 20 minutes of insanity I gave up. We ended up with this as the 12 month shot:

Now the question is when do I stop? I think I want to do this a little longer...maybe 18 months?

Ok, 24 months...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love the progression--I'm just amazed at how much he has grown! I know the 12 month shot is different from the rest, but I love how it really shows how big he has gotten (and how cute! :)