Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I've been tagged!!

I'm just giddy with excitement!! Thanks Leslie! I really wish I had some witty things to say, but I don't.

5 Joys
1. My son
2. drinking beer and eating nachos at a (winning) Royals game with Todd
3. spending time with my family and friends
4. the early days of summer when the weather is just warm enough to drive with the sunroof open and the radio blasting
5. the first snow, where everything has a light dusting and the world goes from dark and mean to soft and clean

5 Fears
1. something bad happening to my son
2. my house burning down
3. family dying
4. my teeth falling out
5. terminal illness

5 Obsessions
1. reality TV
2. LOST
3. RB
4. money...even though I don't have any
5. my son (duh, we all saw that one coming!)

5 Surprising Facts
1. Some weekends, I'd rather go to bed early than go out.
2. I've been to 33 US States. I was lucky enough to have a photography job that took me around the country for three years and I got to see some really amazing places...and some not-so-amazing places.
3. I have VERY vivid dreams with super saturated colors and textures. Sometimes they are so weird it freaks me out, more often than not actually.
4. I love the smell of skunks, plastic, gasoline and Pickle scented scratch-n-sniff stickers.
5. I hate that more than one goose is called "Geese" but more than one moose is not called "Meese". What is up with that?!?!?!

Ok, now passing the torch on tooooooooo....

1. Julie at her Julie's Foodie
2. Jocelyn at The ZOG Blog
3. Michelle at The Hoopers
4. Courtney at Cjeanette’s Weblog

No comments: