Thursday, October 9, 2008

Very exciting news!!

So this weekend is going to be awesome, awesome, awesome! First, my friend Layna is going to be on Deal or No Deal this Friday! No, not as a briefcase girl (although she is hot enough to be one) but as a contestant!!! She's going for the million dollars and there are 6 million dollar cases this time! I'm praying for some big bucks for her, she deserves it so much. Tune in to watch, NBC 8pm Friday October 10th.

(I told you she was hot!)






Second...


My friends Sean and Ashley are getting married on Saturday!! I'm so excited for them. I love them both so much and I wish them all the love and happiness in the world. Congrats Sean and Ashley!! (sorry, I don't have a picture of them on my work computer).

1 comment:

Josh said...

Thanks for the link to my blog :) And, yes, Layna is absolutely stunning!